BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 24, 2009

TODDLERS ARE TROUBLE


So just when I think I'm getting our upstairs Jake proof, he proves me wrong! In a matter of seconds just long enough for me to wash Malorie's hair Jake comes in the bathroom saying OUGHT OH MOMMY! and I'm immediately scared of what I'm going to find. He had managed to somehow get the what I thought was a kid proof lid off my craft paints and had unscrewed the lids off of blue and pink and dumped the whole pink bottle on our carpet. It looks like he was trying it on as makeup, who knows. Then yesterday he just grosed me out I was fixing Malorie's hair downstairs and looked out the bathroom door for a second to see him with a chair up to the fish tank scooping water out with a little cup and drinking fish pooh and disgusting fish water, I keep waiting for him to poop out a fish! And I won't even go into the details about his recent obsession with the cat litter. This age is so cute but man they are into everything and just absolutely disgusting little things! Its a good thing we love the little guy.

1 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

I am in that with Ethan right now and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! Good luck on the fish business! too funny!