BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

CHELSEY MADE J.V. CHEERLEADER


Chelsey being kidnapped and forced to wear a blind fold and a giant I'm a new Springville Cheerleader sign


Finding out she made it!


I am so excited and proud of Chelsey for making it on the Cheer team or squad, whatever. Its just so crazy because she has never had any desire at all to be a cheerleader. But thanks to her new and much improved friends this year who have helped her realize not being in trouble and doing normal teen things is definately the way to go she has ended up trying out and making it. She of course is a great dancer and she was the only one her age trying out that did a standing backhandspring on her own. I have never seen her so excited about anything and she can't wait until they start. They just came and blind folded and kidnapped her so I'm sure she's in for lots of fun!

1 comments:

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

I'm so excited for you both! You have to let me know when she has games! We'll come watch!