BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Malorie had her 4th birthday on the 20th. We had her family party at Chuck E Cheese and it was great for me because they clean up the mess and it held both sides of the family and all kids and adults were entertained. We have gotten away with one more year of no friend party, but I'm afraid next year will be the start of that. I think 4 year olds are a lot of fun so I'm looking forward to this next year with her.


Jake learned to love all the driving games and he was worn out by the time we left


Malorie's cousins and McKailey her friend she couldn't live without inviting


Malorie and her Barbie Pegasus horse cake


They gave her a birthday star medal and she has slept with it every night since.


1 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

How cute...I love that she's sleeping with the medal!