BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm Glad Somebody Liked the Snow
















All I can say is I'm glad the snow melted fast. I am already missing the days of sitting outside and swimming. Malorie wouldn't stop talking about going outside to play in the snow so we bundled them up, which is at least a 20 minute process and most of that time is trying to get all the fingers in the glove holes. Jake loved it way more than I thought he would and Malorie & McKailey had a great time being pulled on the sled, poor Jason, I guess it was a good workout. I remember being so excited for the snow so I could go skiing but now that lift tickets are $70 a day where I like to go and its not that easy just to take off and go skiing every weekend with kids, I have a hard time getting very excited about winter these days. So its going to be a very long winter.





1 comments:

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

Hey Steph!!
I found your cute blog, its fun to keep in touch this way! How are things going?? Are you going to the Christmas party this year?? Emily still talks about Mal, and all her cousins from Hanna! =)