BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

JAKE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY









Saturday was Jake's 1st birthday. I can't believe at this time last year I was very pregnant and miserably hot. Its amazing how fast they grow and after they turn one it seems like they grow even faster. I think he had a good birthday and the weather ended up being nice so we could have it outside, the girls birthdays are in the winter so it was nice to finally have one in the summer. Jake was A little on the grumpy side because he's getting 3 molars, so I finally decided some of his birthday pictures were just going to be taken with his binky in the mouth which I hate in pictures. Overall I think he had a good time and he got lots of fun toys. He finally got his own hat from Grandpa Casper but I don't think it will ever be as fun as Grandpa's. This was the first time I have made the birthday cake and it was kind of a lot of work but I had fun, I think I'm going to start doing it for all the birthdays. The cake eating wasn't to exciting because he was extremely dainty with his frosting and kept himself pretty clean, actually he started gagging (I take it he doesn't like my baking).

1 comments:

Susan said...

Ya, Jake's one. Only fifteen more years until we can set Maya up with your cutie.