BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 17, 2008



Well, it finally happened. We bought Chelsey her first cell phone, and yes, it is Pink and according to her the cutest phone ever!! She has wanted one for the last three years but I just could not see the point of giving her one until now. We didnt' tell her she was getting one and I'm pretty sure she had given up on the subject so when she opened it I have never seen such excitement over a phone! She was jumping up and down, called her friends and the friends were just as excited as she was. I will say that she was honestly the last friend to get a phone and I am hoping that since she had to wait so long she will appreciate it a lot more. I'm still a little worried about what she's going to be texting and who she'll be texting, so I guess at this point you just hope she's making good decisions for herself!!

0 comments: